How to detect Destructive code in nulled or Cost-free WordPress Themes and Plugins. rnApart from Official WordPress repository there are hundreds and 1000’s of websites which gives totally free WordPress themes and Plugins but the dilemma is you can not believe in them often. rnYes, Most of them increase a destructive code to themes and plugins which is not far too easy for you to discover out. rnBefore learning about the remedy lets talk about about the cause. rnHere is why they insert their custom codes. rnTo get backlink from your site unknowingly To get access to your blog site To redirect your website to spam back links To increase their ads and banners. or to merely get your website down. rnNot only free of charge themes and plugins also the premium nulled plugins and themes that you have download from Warez and torrents may possibly also contaminated by these malicious codes. rnDid you question what brought on me publish this posting ?rnYes, I way too fell prey to these no cost plugins. Several days back, I was determined to down load a quite popular nulled plugin from warez and right after putting in it in my themes PluginNulled.com website I bought to know that the plugin was infected and it redirects my website to a spam web site. rnI instantly disabled the plugin and checked for the code that induced the redirection in plugin documents. Just after an hour I identified the code and right away removed it [ I never use that plugin now ]rnThis incident taught me quite vital issue. rnNever have faith in nulled WordPress plugins and themes. rnHowever quite a few of you could possibly want to use those nulled or free of charge plugins and themes for God’s Sake, If you are just one of them then study the remaining article. rnAfter downloading the plugin or theme,The to start with detail you really should do is to check out for virus,trojans and other worms that you may possibly not like it. rnand upload the zip file to test for virus. rnIf your file is contaminated you will get a purple sign and if not then you can move on to future step. rnVirusTotal Scan end result. rnNow allows test for unwanted codes in plugins employing one more WordPress plugin known as Exploit Scanner, which can be securely downloaded from WordPress web-site . rnAfter installing it go to Dashboard << Tools << Exploit Scanner and run the scan. It will take some time to complete the scan and the time depends on number of plugins you have installed. rnAfter the scan you can see a list of codes that are suspected. You can use the browser search function to find the plugins that you installed from outside WordPress repository. rn[mybox]Note : This plugin will also scan themes but you might to be interested to try the tip that I am about to give next. [/mybox]rnAdding a backlink in a free theme is very common technique but you can easily find those exploited themes by the plugin called Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC). rnInstall the plugin and go to Dashboard << Appearance << TAC. rnYou can see the list of themes installed with their authenticity result. It will give a warning if any encrypted links are found in a theme. rnTheme Authenticity Checker. rnIts very rare to get hacked unless,We make mistake. So,security is in your hand : Either Act wisely or get fooled easily. rnIf you are pleased with this article, Share this to your social media circles and Subscribe our Newsletter to stay updated with us. rnWe are powered by Genesis Framework. rnGenesis Framework is a highly modular and SEO friendly WordPress theme framework.
This very blog is an example of its flexibility and SEO. You can read my review of Genesis Framework here. rnVivek R. rnLinux Enthusiasts, Tinkerer, Blogger, Designer and Entrepreneur.
- Simplified Google Maps v2.0.4Quform v1.7.10 – WordPress Form Builder
- WooCommerce Ajax Add to CartSuper Forms v2.2.0 – Drag & Drop Form Builder
- WCBox v1.2 – Product Slider Plugin For WoocommerceWeather for Visual Composer
- Visual Composer Mailchimp Addon v1.2.6VC Multiple Map Location v1.1.0
- User profile Completeness v1.5 – Add-on for UserProEventOn Slider Addon v2.8.1
- Event Booking Pro v3.815 – WP Plugin [paypal or offline]Modern Events Calendar v1.7.0 – Responsive Event Scheduler
- WooCommerce Ajax Add to CartFast Media Gallery For Visual Composer v1.0
- Visual Composer v4.12.1 – Page Builder for WordPressMedia Manager for UserPro v3.6
Visit my personal blog here. rnThis information is lifesaver (of course) for every webmaster who uses wordpress as their CMS and one of my website also compromised by the hackers when i use such a theme as test drive. rnBut, before to buy any premium theme, buyers who like to test drive any theme or plugin to understand its functions and features.
- Facebook Comment Slider for WordPress v1.8.5Koran – WordPress App with Push Notification 2.0
- WooCommerce Bulk Edit PRO v1.2Galaxy Funder v8.8 – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
- Mikado WordPress Photo Gallery v1.1.15Usernoise Pro Modal Feedback & Contact form v5.2.4
- NEX-Forms v6.0.6 – The Ultimate WordPress Form BuilderVisual Composer Ultimate Pricing Tables Add-on v1.6
- Mailster v2.2 – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPressThe Grid v2.3.5 – Responsive WordPress Grid Plugin
- Visual Composer – 3D Menu Flyer for Restaurant and CafeGravity Forms SMS Pro v1.0.7
- CQPIM WordPress Project Management Plugin v3.0.1Interactive Elements v2.0.0 – Visual Composer Addons
- WooCommerce Gateways by Location v1.2.8WooCommerce Bulk Edit PRO v1.2